This pancakes recipe is one of the greatest inventions in the world! It is based on two ingredients and has no flour or sugar, which means more healthy and gluten-free. There’s probably nothing simpler, and, on top of that, it’s absolutely delicious. Both kids and adults love the natural sweetness of bananas, so give this recipe a try to keep everyone happy!
Banana-apple pancakes (flourless, no sugar)
Makes 10 pancakes
- 2 bananas (I use overripe)
- 2 eggs
- medium-size apple (peeled and cored)
- cinnamon oil for frying (I use coconut)
- honey and berries for serving
- Using a fork, crush the bananas, then grate the apple on a large grater.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl until well combined.
- Mix the bananas, apple and eggs together well and add cinnamon.
- Heat the pan on a medium-high heat and add a bit of oil.
- Spoon enough batter into the pan to make a single pancake. Cook for 2-3 minutes (depending on the size of the pancakes). The bottom part should look browned, while the upper part should become almost dry. Flip the pancake and let it cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
You may add other ingredients, the options are endless:
- fresh berries
- ground nuts/nut oil (if not allergic)
- fruit puree cocoa nibs seeds