Honestly, what can be better than fresh apricot salad? No cooking, no complicated recipe, just a mix of seasonal fruits tossed with a simple dressing. Love it! I can eat salads like this three times a day! Light and delicious.
For this salad I just mix sweet local apricots, fresh figs and mozzarella. Then I toss everything with simple dressing containing a bit of orange blossom water – I think it goes well with apricots. Sprinkle with some toasted pumpkin seeds and enjoy this beautiful fruit feast! Hope you will try!
Apricot, fig and mozzarella salad with orange blossom water dressing
- 6 apricots
- 4 figs
- Mixed greens
- 2 pieces of mozzarella
- Fresh coriander (leaves only)
- Pumpkin seeds and micro greens to decorate
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp runny honey
- 1 tsp orange blossom water
- Wash and dry apricots, cut in halves and remove the pits. Carefully wash and dry figs, cut into quarters.
- Toast pumpkin seeds on a dry frying pan until they turn light brown. Keep an eye on a pan because seeds can burn very quickly.
- To make a dressing mix all ingredients together.
- Arrange greens and coriander leaves on plates and place fruits on top. Tear mozzarella into big pieces and distribute among the plates.
- Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with seeds and microgreens.